As far as possible J E Collett is committed to conducting its business in such a manner as to protect the environment and health of its employees.
In order to achieve this we will:
- Ensure to the best of our ability that all materials are used and applied in an environmentally friendly manner according to manufacturers’ specifications;
- Provide all employees with appropriate training in the safe handling and application of materials;
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws and regulations in a responsible manner;
- Induct all new employees in Government regulations and company procedures regarding the use and disposal of waste;
- Investigate all incidents of misuse and inappropriate disposal of waste that does not comply with statutory or company requirements, and implement preventative measures to minimise the risk of recurrence;
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations;
- Conduct an environmental programme to ensure adherence to company and regulatory requirements;
- Involve and consult employees, Government authorities, regulatory bodies and customers to identify improved waste disposal.